StarterSSL is a 128 bit single root SSL certificate.
FreeSSL owns the root used to issue StarterSSL certificates making it
a stable SSL
offering. StarterSSL is already present in the IE 5.01+, Netscape 7 and
Mozilla 1 browsers. At only $45 StarterSSL is an ideal solution for
securing websites conducting lite levels of ecommerce.
StarterSSL Certificates have a browser recognition of
around 96% and are only recommended for websites conducting low volume /
low value ecommerce transactions.
StarterSSL certificates offer you:
- Single root certificate - issued in minutes, installed in
- The lowest cost single root install SSL certificate available
- Immediate SSL certificate issuance 24/7/365
- Automated online validation - no paperwork
- 96%+ browser recognition rate, no chained installation
- Fully supported - tel, web, email - 1am to 9pm EST
- Strong 128bit encryption, industry standard SSL
- FREE "Secured by StarterSSL" site seal
- Risk free: 7 day refund and reissue policy
- FreeSSL owns the root used to issue your certificate
StarterSSL is delivered to
you through the world’s fastest SSL certificate provisioning system -
you'll have a fully functional certificate immediately.
1 year 128 bit StarterSSL
Certificate = $45 (normally $70)
Secure a single fully qualified
domain name such as secure.yourdomain.com.
StarterSSL Technology Summary
Certificates uniquely enable businesses to obtain a 1 year fully
functional and trusted SSL certificate and are ideal for securing websites
conducting lite ecommerce. FreeSSL.com owns the root used to issue the SSL
certificates and installation is therefore very straightforward.
Buy Secure Certificate